Zoo Management Company
At Worldwide Zoo, we specialize in helping the clients and organizations that we work with to create and develop world-class facilities. This includes public attractions, wildlife conservation projects, and designing aquariums. As a zoo management company, our mission is to be the voice of the animals that we care for and ensure that their well-being always takes centre stage.
Our success as a zoo management company and consultants comes from the importance we place on strategic planning. This is the stage where we help our partners to chart their future by providing them with an opportunity to clarify their fundamental mission/purpose.
By doing so, we ensure that it’s aligned with our own, and we’re able to move forward with a shared understanding of what we’re setting out to accomplish. The basic steps during this process include:
- Assessing what the current state of our clients/partners is (i.e. where are they now).
- Identifying the human (animal trainers, vets), physical (animal housing facilities), and available capital resources.
- Creating a vision on where our clients should be positioned in the future.
- Formulating a detailed plan on how we will help our clients achieve that vision.
- Putting systems in place to monitor and evaluate progress.
- Revising and updating the strategic plan regularly to ensure it stays appropriate and relevant.
Helping clients to overcome challenges is what we do best, hence the time we spend on strategic planning. By working with a zoo management company such as us, clients can rest assured that they can benefit from our wealth of experience when it comes to facing obstacles.
For example, one common challenge that tends to arise is finding balance: How to run the facility as a tourism business or educational/research facility while also generating the finances needed to cover the numerous expenses required for best-practice animal welfare?
Working with a zoo management company can certainly provide solutions to challenges such as these. Namely because our services are both comprehensive and bespoke (tailor-made to suit clients’ needs):
- We plan, direct, evaluate, and coordinate zoo operations
- We supervise and help to train staff in the ethical care and responsible handling of animals
- We relay information and implement procedures related to animal care and collection
- We supervise the maintenance of facilities
- We ensure compliance with laws relevant to both national and international requirements.
Regardless of what you’re looking for in a zoo management company, we’re here to serve your needs. Feel free to get in touch with any of our customer care personnel, and let’s see how best we can bring your vision to life.